Become a Partner & Connect Your Brand to Indiana Dunes
The Indiana Dunes attracts nearly six million visitors to Porter County and is responsible for pumping nearly half a billion dollars into the economy. Our job at Indiana Dunes Tourism is to get those visitors to “Shake off the sand south of the Dunes” and explore our county.
By becoming a partner of Indiana Dunes Tourism and adopting the Indiana Dunes brand: “Indiana Dunes: Beaches and Beyond,” you’re taking the first steps toward connecting your business to millions of visitors looking for a unique Indiana Dunes experience.
To become an Indiana Dunes Tourism partner, all you have to do is contact us. We’re continually looking for new marketing initiatives and programs to better improve this place we call home.
What Are Our Services?
As the official marketing organization for the Indiana Dunes area/Porter County, IN, most of our services are free business-building programs focused on giving local businesses exposure to broader audiences. Below are some of our offerings:
- Business brochures displayed in our Visitor Center.
- Digital Coupons on our website as well as in curated content packages like Dunes Deals.
- Features by our travel bloggers, influencers, and writers.
- Referrals to tour group leaders, wedding parties, reunion planners, and meeting organizers.
- Mentions in the media, social media, and partnership newsletters.
- Business features in our guides and on our website.
- Business and event mentions on the Indiana Dunes social media accounts.
- Every year, we produce several videos to highlight specific partners. Reach out to us if you’re interested in being considered.
- Show your customers that you’re connected to the Indiana Dunes brand with a complimentary window cling.
Partnership Opportunities Handout
Check out our partnership opportunities handout for more information.
- 5 minute read
December and January are ‘a visiting time’ – a time to escape the chill of winter and explore new spaces in far-away places, or to travel to see friends and family in old…
- 3 minute read
If you still need to buy some last-minute gifts for your friends and family, consider shopping at one of our many local boutiques and gift shops. You'll support local businesses and find…
- 3 minute read
One of the things my family loves most about the Indiana Dunes State Park is, of course, Lake Michigan. Many of our visits have been spent enjoying time together along its sandy beaches. Who…