The 3 Pizza Challenge Rules
(1) SPONSOR: Sponsor is Porter County Convention, Recreation and Visitor Commission, and its affiliates, 1215 N. State Road 49, Porter, IN 46304, USA (hereinafter “Sponsor” or “PCCRVC”).
(2) TERM: The 3 Pizza Challenge begins January 25, 2024 at 12:00:00 a.m. US Central Standard Time and ends December 1, 2024 at 11:59:00 p.m. US Central Standard Time (hereinafter the “Contest”). Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these official rules (hereinafter “Official Rules”). By submitting an entry, each entrant agrees to the Official Rules and warrants that his or her entry complies with all requirements set out in the Official Rules.
(3) WHO MAY ENTER: The Contest is only open to individuals who have reached the age of eighteen (18) at the time of entry and who do NOT reside in Cuba, Iran, New Jersey, North Korea, the Province of Quebec, Sudan, Syria, or Vermont. Employees of the PCCRVC, and its subsidiaries and affiliates, and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they live) or persons living in the same households of such employees, whether or not related are not eligible. CONTEST IS VOID IN CUBA, IRAN, NEW JERSEY, NORTH KOREA, THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC, SUDAN, SYRIA, VERMONT AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
(4) RELEASES: Upon the PCCRVC’s request, each winner must be prepared to provide (within seven (7) calendar days of receipt of the PCCRVC’s request) a signed release from all persons who appear in photos taken at prize handover. If any person appearing in any media is under the age of majority in their state/province/territory of residence the signature of a parent or legal guardian is required on each release.
For the purposes of these Official Rules, the entrant will be deemed to be in receipt of the PCCRVC’s request or notification, (a) in the event that the PCCRVC sends the request by postal mail, five business days after the request was sent by the PCCRVC, or (b) in the event that the PCCRVC sends the request by email, on the day that the email was sent by the PCCRVC.
(5) CONTEST PRIZES: The First Place winner will receive: (a) one (1) Ooni Pizza Oven to be picked up at 1215 State Rd. 49, Porter, IN 46304.
No prize transfer, assignment, or substitution by winners permitted. If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, the PCCRVC, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the original prize (or that part of the prize) with an alternative prize to the equal monetary value and/or specification, unless to do so would be prohibited by law. Any substitute prizes will be valid ONLY in the 2024 calendar year.
(6) SELECTING WINNERS: Winners will be selected by random draws and entries are limited to one Bandwango Pass submission per person. Upon successfully checking in at three pizzerias listed on the 3 Pizza Challenge pass, entrant will receive a single entry. Each check-in after the third will receive an additional entry. Winners will be notified via email. Furthermore, proof of submission is not proof of receipt.
(8) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering this Contest, all entrants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless the PCCRVC and its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, agents and their employees, officers, directors, and representatives from any claims, losses, and damages arising out of their participation in this Contest or any Contest-related activities and the acceptance and use, misuse, or possession of any prize awarded hereunder.
The PCCRVC assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission; communications line failure; theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to Contest entries or entry forms; or alteration of entries or entry forms. The PCCRVC is not responsible for any problems with or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, human errors of any kind, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrants’ or any other persons’ computers related to or resulting from participation, uploading or downloading of any materials related to in this Contest.
(9) CONDITIONS: THIS CONTEST VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Entrants agree that this Contest shall be subject to and governed by the laws of the State of Indiana and the forum for any dispute shall be in the State of Indiana, United States of America. To the extent permitted by law, the right to litigate, to seek injunctive relief or make any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or on connection with this Contest are hereby excluded and any entrant expressly waives any and all such rights. Certain restrictions may apply. Entries void if the PCCRVC determines the media to not be an original, or if the entries are illegible, incomplete, damaged, irregular, altered, counterfeit, produced in error or obtained through fraud or theft.
By entering, entrants also agree (a) to be bound by these Official Rules; (b) that the decision of the PCCRVC is final and binding with respect to all matters relating to the contest; and (c) if the entrant wins that the PCCRVC may use each winner’s name, video, photograph, likeness, and/or voice in any publicity or advertising relating to the Contest or future promotions without compensation or approval (except where prohibited by law). All federal, state/provincial/territorial, and local taxes, fees and surcharges and taxes (whether foreign or domestic, and including income, sales, and import taxes) on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. In the event that the selected winner(s) of any prize is/are ineligible, cannot be traced or does/do not respond within ten (10) days to a winner notification as required by the “Contest Prize” rules above, or refuses the prize, the prize will be forfeited and the PCCRVC, in its sole discretion, may choose whether to award the prize to another entrant.
The PCCRVC reserves the right to verify the validity and originality of any entry and/or entrant (including an entrant’s identity an address) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Official Rules or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the PCCRVC to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
(10) RIGHT TO CANCEL OR SUSPEND CONTEST: If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, trojan horses, denial of service attacks, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of PCCRVC that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, the PCCRVC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual(s) who tamper with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest. If the PCCRVC elects to cancel or terminate the Contest, the PCCRVC will not retain any rights in the submitted media, and will return any applicable fees submitted with each entry, if such exist.
(11) DATA PRIVACY: Entrants agree that personal data, especially name and address, may be processed, shared, and otherwise used for the purposes and within the context of the Contest and any other purposes outline in these Official Rules. The data may also be used by the PCCRVC in order to verify the participant’s identity, postal address, and telephone number or to otherwise verify the participant’s eligibility to participate in the Contest. Participants have the right to access, review, rectify, or cancel any personal data held by the PCCRVC by writing to Porter County Convention, Recreation and Visitor Commission, 1215 N. State Road 49, Porter, IN 46304. Personal data will be used by the PCCRVC and its affiliates exclusively for the purposes stated herein.