Valparaiso University Chapel of the Resurrection

The Chapel is one of the largest collegiate chapels in the United States. Dedicated in 1959, it seats 2,000 people and has 94-foot high stained glass windows.

Phone: (219) 464-5093
Website: https://www.valpo.edu/chapel

Come Visit Us

1600 Chapel Dr., Valparaiso, IN 46383

Phone: (219) 464-5093
Fax: (219) 464-6688

Stories About Attractions & Recreation

Attractions & Recreation

Erwin’s Marine

Erwin's Marine sells and services Sylvan, Smokercraft, and Starcraft boats; Sunchaser pontoon boats; Triton Bass Boat; Mercury Motors, and Minn Kota.…

Attractions & Recreation

Woodland Park

Woodland Park is 64 acres and houses a multi-purpose gymnasium with access to the Iron Horse Trail. The park is also home to a Veteran’s Memorial,…

Attractions & Recreation

Chesterton’s European Market

Chesterton’s European Market is a French-inspired artisans and farmers market located in historic downtown Chesterton. Vendors create a…

Attractions & Recreation

Field of Dreams

A favorite neighborhood park, Field of Dreams is 24 acres of developed, wooded and open land. Park amenities include new playground equipment, 1/2…

You may also be interested in...

Featured

Indian Springs Park

Indian Springs Park is home to a man-made 6.5 acre lake lined with tall grasses, young willows, and birch trees. Shoreline fishing, picnic shelters,…

Featured

Kiwanis-Teledyne Park

Kiwanis-Teledyne Park is a 6-acre park on the eastern shore of Pine Lake at the city's northern gateway, located at the intersection of U.S. Highway…