Indiana Dunes Mask-Uerade Video Contest
We’re hosting a Mask-Uerade party and you’re invited! The best part? There will be prizes!
Governor Eric Holcomb has signed an executive order stating that masks will be required whenever inside public indoor places and outdoors if social distancing isn’t feasible. If we’re all going to be wearing masks, why not have a little fun with it? How about a little fun and a chance to win prizes?
Sound good? Let’s do it!
It’s easy to enter the Indiana Dunes Mask-Uerade Video Contest. Just take a video of yourself or someone you know wearing a mask at any park, restaurant, hotel, shop, or attraction in the Indiana Dunes area (Porter County). Be sure the mask is covering your mouth and nose and remember to practice safe social distancing!
The video can be short and simple…
or elaborate, using special effects or choreographed dance numbers…
It’s up to you!
Once you’ve made your video, just post it on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram (as either a post or a story). Be sure to tag us @IndianaDunes and use the hashtag #maskthedunes so we will see it. Then challenge a friend to join the Mask-Uerade, and that’s it! One thing to note, we will need at least 100 participants to give out prizes, so be sure to share with your friends!
Now the important part—prizes! Winners will be chosen by a combination of likes on your post and input from a panel of judges. The prizes will be $300 first place, $200 second place, and $100 for third place. Gift cards to local businesses will also be given to honorable mentions.
The Mask-Uerade logo can be downloaded here if you’d like to include it in your video.
- In order to be entered into the contest, the video must:
- be taken in the Indiana Dunes area (Porter County)
- be at a park, restaurant, hotel, shop, or attraction
- show a person wearing a mask which covers their mouth and nose
- practice safe social distancing
- The video must be posted to either Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram using the hashtag #maskthedunes and must tag @IndianaDunes. (Look for our logo to make sure you’re tagging the correct account!)
- The posted video must tag and challenge a friend to the contest.
- Participants under 18 will require a parent or guardian to accept a prize.
- Videos will be accepted throughout August. Prizes will be distributed if we receive at least 100 participants.
- Employees of Indiana Dunes Tourism and their family members aren’t eligible to win.
- The contest is open to residents of the United States.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- Limit one entry per person.
- Entry into the contest constitutes acceptance of contest rules.
Photo Policy: By participating in this contest, you agree that you have all the necessary rights and permissions to do so. You also grant Indiana Dunes Tourism the right to use your submission on our social media accounts, on indianadunes.com, and in other Indiana Dunes marketing products.